- Follow Happy Boy Magazine on WordPress.com
On Instagram - New ID: @ahbmag
These are free photo galleries I've provided for your enjoyment. These are to give you an idea of the kinds of photography I'm into and like to include in my magazines. Complimentary content that goes along with my posts on instagram. I try to post at least one gallery each week of varying subjects (clouds, nature, people, and the lakes I photograph), The newest gallery will be listed last. These links can also be found on the home page as well.
- Gallery #1 - Back Yard Cloud Gazing On Thursday, April 6th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #2 - Long Cane Park On West Point Lake On Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #3 - Thistles In My Front Yard On Friday, April 7th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #4 - Lake Harding On Friday, April 14th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #5 - Lake Harding On Sunday, April 16th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #6 - Back Yard Cloud Gazing On Monday, April 17th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #7 - Sunrise At Tiger Town In Opelika, AL On Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #8 - Drive To Store For Groceries In Beulah, AL on Saturday, May 13th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #9 - Drive Home On Monday Morning, May 15th, 2017 on I-85 [link]
Nature Blogs & Websites I Like
Music I Listen To Tracked By Last.fmThe tracks I listen to on Spotify are being scrobbled on my last.fm profile page since September 27th, 2016. It's updated in real time. Check it out if you want to see what music I listen to most lately.
Photo CountThere are currently 121 photos on site posted in galleries on the blog for you to browse and enjoy since this website was started on Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 and new photos are added every day.
AHB-MAG Fan's Growing
- 820 visits. Thanks!! Come back tomorrow.
Monthly Archives: July 2017
I apologize that I have not kept up with my photo of the month for the past two months, but here is a post to catch up on that. So here is my photo of the month for July 2017. This is a shot of some driftwood resting in shallow water at Goat Rock Dam, on Lake Harding, in Alabama. I took this photo on August 1st, 2017.
A little update on my magazine progress. I have so far edited 600+ photos which cover 350+ pages. I have not yet decided how big my first issue is going to be. It could be a 500 page or more issue. I am still pushing to have it completed and ready for sale by October this year in 2017, however with my busy life, it may get pushed back to my original launch date of January 1st, 2018. We’ll see how it goes. I am currently previewing photos that will appear in a future issue on my instagram page so please follow me there to keep up with my work. Thanks for viewing this photo, and please go to my home page where you will find links to my free photo galleries to view more of my photography. Continue reading