- Follow Happy Boy Magazine on WordPress.com
On Instagram - New ID: @ahbmag
These are free photo galleries I've provided for your enjoyment. These are to give you an idea of the kinds of photography I'm into and like to include in my magazines. Complimentary content that goes along with my posts on instagram. I try to post at least one gallery each week of varying subjects (clouds, nature, people, and the lakes I photograph), The newest gallery will be listed last. These links can also be found on the home page as well.
- Gallery #1 - Back Yard Cloud Gazing On Thursday, April 6th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #2 - Long Cane Park On West Point Lake On Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #3 - Thistles In My Front Yard On Friday, April 7th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #4 - Lake Harding On Friday, April 14th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #5 - Lake Harding On Sunday, April 16th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #6 - Back Yard Cloud Gazing On Monday, April 17th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #7 - Sunrise At Tiger Town In Opelika, AL On Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #8 - Drive To Store For Groceries In Beulah, AL on Saturday, May 13th, 2017 [link]
- Gallery #9 - Drive Home On Monday Morning, May 15th, 2017 on I-85 [link]
Nature Blogs & Websites I Like
Music I Listen To Tracked By Last.fmThe tracks I listen to on Spotify are being scrobbled on my last.fm profile page since September 27th, 2016. It's updated in real time. Check it out if you want to see what music I listen to most lately.
Photo CountThere are currently 121 photos on site posted in galleries on the blog for you to browse and enjoy since this website was started on Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 and new photos are added every day.
AHB-MAG Fan's Growing
- 820 visits. Thanks!! Come back tomorrow.
Monthly Archives: April 2017
10 photos taken on Tuesday, April 18th, 2017. Sunrise at Tiger Town, Opelika, AL from 5:36 – 5:54 a.m. CST.
Each one a moment out of my day thinking of someone that means a lot to me.
Here’s another gallery for the cloud gazers out there like myself. Snapshots of what the clouds are looking like today at 5:01 – 5:06 p.m. CST in my back yard. #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 … Continue reading
Today’s photo of the day is one I took this morning on my way home. A cool yellow jeep, and a log truck. There was something reflecting on the windshield… most likely my charge cable for my phone. I haven’t figured out a way to position it so it doesn’t reflect in my photos when I mount my phone on the windshield. Oh well, still a great photo I think. Hope you like it. Continue reading
Today is Easter and I went out on Lake Harding again today to Goat Rock Dam, and Bartlett’s Ferry Dam. I shot about 40 photos today. My focus was on shooting fishermen out on their boats, or anyone that might look interesting to photograph. There wasn’t too many folks out however, and although it was a sunny day and I could have taken lots of beautiful scenery photos, I just wanted to hurry up and get back home to update my website and chill out awhile and listen to some music and then try to get some rest. Here are 10 photos I picked out from today’s outing that I think you will enjoy.
Happy Easter. Here is a photo I took of a view of Bartlett’s Ferry Dam on Lake Harding. It was nice and sunny today and I got a lot of great pictures, but didn’t stay out as long as I normally do because I wanted to get back home and chill out awhile and get some rest. I hope you like today’s photo of the day. Please feel free to browse my blog for more and check out the home page for links to my free galleries. Also please follow my blog to stay up to date on new content. Continue reading